Hoạt động của máy
Hot air sucted and led through a heat exchanging pad where water absorb heat to evaporate and cool the air. A blower will direct cool filtered air to work space via air duct system.
• A pump circulates water to keep the cooling pad wet.
• A fan continuously draw the air in from outside.
• A large amount of water evaporation occurs at the cooling pad.
• The air inside the cooler becomes cool.
• The same fan sends the cooled air to the workspace.
How it works
• Cool air is continuously produced and sent in
• Hot & contaminated air is continuously pushed or exhausted out
• Continuous Air Change is maintained
Evaporative Cooling Systems depends on this principle for operation.